Mold Growth in your Business
Suspect Mold Growth in Your Business?
Bacteria, mold, microbes, or mildew. No business or property owner wants to hear these words. However, there could be one or more areas of your building that are beginning to show signs of colonization. Whether you had a hidden leak or the inability to regulate relative humidity inside your commercial property, you need skilled technicians on the job to handle remediation. SERVPRO of Burlington wants you to know that we have all of the training, specialized equipment, and protective gear to take care of your project from start to finish.
What You Should Know About Mold?
As a business it is vital that you know some of the inside information about mold removal. When you feel as though you have a mold issue at your business, you should know the following:
- There might be strong, musty odors telling you that mold is colonizing under carpets or behind walls.
- The onset of mold can become much worse in as little as 48 to 72 hours.
- When mold is present, it brings with it the potential for health effects. Some people are sensitive to molds.
Should you suspect a mold outbreak in your retail store, office, warehouse, or any other commercial location, it is crucial that you:
- Close down affected areas if possible.
- Make sure that any fans or your HVAC system remain off.
- Contact SERVPRO to send out a mold remediation team as soon as possible.
- Never attempt to clean the mold on your own.
- Never spray anything on the mold spores or blow air over the surfaces, as this can cause spreading as the spores become airborne.
When you call SERVPRO of Burlington you can count on our crew to be your number one choice of mold removal companies in the area. Call (319) 754-8050, and we can dispatch a crew to your property with the latest tools and EPA-registered products to begin the job.