About SERVPRO of Burlington
Todd & Kimberly D. Earnest
Owners of SERVPRO of Burlington
SERVPRO of Burlington understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. We have been serving the area since 2009. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened." Our 24/7 Emergency Response Teams are ready to take on your property damage.
SERVPRO of Burlington specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke, or water damage. SERVPRO of Burlington can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO's corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. We are a part of a nationwide system of qualified franchises who have been serving you since 1967. If you ever need our help don't hesitate to call us and set something up. Our number is 319-754-8050.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CRT - Color Repair Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FCT - Floor Care (Hard Surfaces) Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician